Morphology is the study of a language that contains about the intricacies of words and the process of its formation.
Morpheme is the smallest linguistic form (the morphology) meaningful lexical or grammatical meaning as forming more complex words.
Free morpheme, is a morpheme that can stand alone as a word. Example: night, sleep, run.
Bound morpheme, is a morpheme that can not stand alone, it is always bound to another morpheme.
– Tied morphologically, is another form of attachment (word level). Example: me-, di-,-an, anjur, fighting, gathering.
– Tied syntax, sentence construction is attachment. Example: to, from, to, at.
Cramberry morpheme (morpheme unique), is a bound morpheme in a specific shape or appear in one possibility. Example: the tangled tangled, confusing the maze.
How to calculate the morpheme
a. All calculated single free morpheme. Example: Mom wants to eat bread.
b. bound morpheme
1. consisting affixes (prefix, infix, suffix, affix combinations) normally calculated based on his form
2. affix the form konfiks despite his being counted two morphemes
3. function words (prepositions and conjunctions) are syntactically bound morpheme.